Calling all fountain pen geeks! This past weekend for the 2nd year in a row, I kicked off my 30 Days of Fountain Pen Inks April Instagram Challenge. 🙂 Whether you have 2 small ink samples or an impressive collection of bottles of inks, this challenge is for all our fellow pen enthusiasts!. Join in the fun or follow along to discover a variety of ink colors from many different brands—you just may find a new favorite! For more information, keep reading…
If you’d like to participate in the 30 days of inks Instagram challenge:
- Post your ‘ink of the day’ on Instagram—a writing sample, quote, swatch, sketch, or video using the hashtag #30daysofinks Don’t forget to include the name of the brand and color—bonus points for pen and nib used!
- Follow me on Instagram @LilDivette and interact with other fellow fountain pen geeks that are participating—don’t forget to share, like, and comment on your favorites!
If you’d just like to follow along:
- Follow me on Instagram @LilDivette to see the daily posts; if you don’t have an Instagram account, check out my Instagram feed located in the left sidebar of my blog
- Throughout the month of April, check out my daily IG posts featuring the ‘ink of the day’ under the hashtag #30daysofinks
- Share, like, and comment on your favorites!
If you don’t have that many inks or fall behind on your posts, no worries! Just post as many as you can and have fun with it. At the end of every week, check out the Weekly #30daysofinks Round-up post here on my blog featuring that week’s most popular IG posts from both myself and fellow fountain pen geeks—check out the 2016 #30daysofinks Weekly Round-ups for Week 1, Week 2, Week 3, and Week 4. By the end of the month, we’ll have created a nice ink library to answer the ever nagging question: “What ink should I get?” Also, feel free to leave a comment below of an ink you’d like to see and perhaps I or someone who has it in their stash will feature it throughout the month April.
Are you excited?! I sure am and looking forward to seeing everyone’s ink swatches—enjoy!
Until next time,
♥ LilD ♥